Journalists and writers from the other side of the world and from close to home are preparing to tell their dramatic and unique story. The story that changed their life. There will be love, humour, politics and excitement in this new edition of Live Magazine. As always, the content will be new and unique: stories that are sometimes funny, sometimes crazy and in most cases fundamental for those who tell them.
Voice, sound and image. Thoughts, rhythms, reflections. The bizarre and the poignant. The evening will not be filmed or recorded. To experience it you have to be there. You will leave with the certainty that one of the stories spoke directly to you.
There are still tales to tell at Live Magazine.
1. INTERNATIONAL: Karam’s Camera Rana Moussaoui (photographs by Karam al-Masri)
2. WEB: Anatomy of a Fake Nicolas Vanderbiest
3. INVESTIGATION: A Perfect Story Simon Marks
4. PEOPLE: Elvis is Alive Jean-Baptiste Péretié
5. PHOTOGRAPHY: My Potemkine Villages Valerio Vincenzo
6. POLITICS: Post TruthValérie Cordy
7. THE ARTS: It’s All Hot Air Luca Aeschlimann